Sabo Electric SA has great experience in the field of power distribution and automation projects.
Experienced engineers are willing to advice you on any kind of subject, may it be a small automation improvement on a single machine, the complete automation of a productive line or even the electrical design of a new factory.
Our company pays extra attention in customer requests. All possible technical solutions are taken into consideration, in order to offer the best technical and economic solution, using the most modern materials and technologies.
After each phase of the construction, quality inspection tests are being made. Customer is welcome to take part at these quality inspections and contribute to the development process.
After the completion and delivery of a project, we are willing to support in any kind of problem that might appear.
Engineering Design of Industrial Projects
- Medium and Low voltage substations
- Energy Flow
- Cable calculation, dimensioning, routing etc
- Power factor correction
- Lighting design
- Fire protection systems
- Programming Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Robotic systems and technologies
- Product handling machines
- Packaging machines
- Weighing, dosing and recipe handling
- Statistics Collection and maintenance of the production
- Converting conventional automation to PLC systems
- Simatic S5 to Simatic S7 migration
- Remote Control systems
- Automation and process control
- Complete projects combined with any of the above
Our experienced engineers will support you during the lifecycle of the machine or your installation from the stage of design and commissioning, until the upgrade.
We offer communication and control at all levels with appropriate information management.